Assamtechtricks

How to optimize an image

We can optimize a larger image to a smaller one. There are number of ways to optimize the size of an image, you can use the online image optimizer, Microsoft office picture manager and many more for this purpose. But from my own experience I can say that the online image optimizer or the Microsoft picture manager can not convert the image to your desired size. When I used "Adobe image ready" it gave a better optimization, it can convert the image to your preferred size in just one step. The method is very simple. I will thoroughly describe the process in this tutorial.

Steps to follow
1) First find out your image size, in my case I will optimize the following image it is 73.2 KB in size.


2) Open the image with Adobe image Ready (it should be per-installed in your Device)
3) Your image will be opened up like this


 4) Now go to Window ----- Optimize, after that the optimize menu will appear like this

 
5) Now go to the Amount under Quality tag as I highlighted in the above image and adjust the amount.
6) Now Go to File and then click on Save Optimized As, and Save the image.

 Converted image

 Finally I covert the image that i have chosen for optimization which was 73.2 KB to 14.6 KB



  • If you are getting any problem please contact me.